- Independent installation management on international construction sites, link between customers and FKN
- Implementing construction projects based on the requirements and schedule
- Planning the site equipment, scaffolding concepts and lifting technology
- Supervising the installation work taking account of the accident prevention regulations and complying with all the technical specifications and requirements as well implementing quality, adhering to the contractually agreed deadlines and taking efficiency into account.
- Cost monitoring for the installation activities and coordination of the material demands
- Devising occupational safety measures and coordinating subcontractors
- Maintaining the site journal, general correspondence
- Inspecting site measurements, preparing installation documentation
- Engineer, technician, foreman, vocational training as a mechanical designer, metalworker, locksmith, glazier and window maker
- Several years of experience as an installation manager on national / international construction sites
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Cost responsibility
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a team, able to work under pressure, reliable, a structured approach to work and an ability to see the big picture
We look forward to receiving your written application via our application form with all the necessary documents and an indication of your earliest possible start date.